Duties and Responsibilities:
Proactively use the internet, job boards, job postings, networking, job fairs, resume data bases, referrals and other resources to find resumes of potential candidates.
Recruiters will be responsible for making 30-50 calls per day
Interview /Select/Screen potential candidates for open job opportunities with our onsite client.
Conduct over the phone and face-to-face interviews with potential candidates
Ensure any and all pre-employment screening (background, drug, reference checks) are completed.
Demonstrates professionalism in attitude, demeanor, and attire
Demonstrates the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators.
Conduct daily and weekly orientations specific to clients work site.
Coach and counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance including meeting productivity and quality goals and to achieve job satisfaction.
Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants for high demand skill areas
Maintain customer and temporary employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy.
Other duties as assigned.
Ability to handle details effectively.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to handle multiple priorities
Ability to work cordially and effectively with others in a multi-tasking environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Have an Associate's degree or related experience
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Use independent judgment and discretion to set and accomplish daily goals
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
-Strong background in Recruiting and Staffing in a Manufacturing environment.
- Proven time management experience to meet client's requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Power point.