Account Manager - Real Estate Investment
Department: Real Estate Investment
Position: Account Manager
Job Purpose: To provide service on commercial real estate accounts in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined by Company.
Organizational Relationships: Responsible to the Real Estate Investment Department Team Leader.
Job Functions Responsibilities:
· Receive client and company phone calls, handle, or delegate resolution when possible, managing workflow to remove paperwork from Producers/Sales Associates.
· Maintain direct communication with company underwriters and clients/lenders on servicing of accounts.
· Manage workflow and workload for the assigned accounts.
· Check policies, audits and endorsements.
· File claims with carriers; monitor for adjuster assignment and progression of claim status.
· Handle complex claim processing situations with client and/or company personnel.
· Handle requests from lenders with regards to loan requirement compliance, including waivers of requirements as needed.
· Invoice lenders and/or clients for agency bill policies; follow up for receipt of payment and accurate application to corresponding open item in transactions.
· Complete check requests for return premiums.
· Reconcile accounts for accounting discrepancies.
· Issue Certificates of Insurance and/or Evidences of Property coverage as needed.
· Employee is expected to follow the standards as set forth by the E&O Plus Quality Management Program.
· Due to changing business conditions, management may request that additional duties or functions are necessary to fulfill the job requirement.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Seeing, Hearing, Talking, Reading, Writing, Reaching, Stooping, Use of Hands, Walking, Sitting for several hours, Lifting up to 25 lbs.
* Proficiency of the traits marked above require English for business letters, memos, customer interaction, presentations, proposals, employee communications, community work etc.
· High school diploma with college degree or business school desirable.
· Minimum of five years of experience in insurance agency service position; underwriting experience may be considered.
· Above average phone personality and ability to deal with people.
· In-depth knowledge of commercial coverage and rating; experience in oil and gas, trucking/auto fleets and mid to large size accounts preferred.
· CISR/ACSR or other similar designation required.
· CIC designation preferred.
· Holds current Texas property-casualty insurance solicitor’s license.